So, with that said, I'm going to share with you some of the amazing things with which God has blessed me.
Today, I am thankful...
516. ... for the opportunity to share the comfort of Jesus with a mourning family.
517. ... for the willingness of members of my congregation to help prepare the church for a special day.
518. ... for the opportunity to 'pay it forward' to the car behind me in the drive-thru.
519. ... for a phone call from one of my best girlfriends telling me of her plans for her family to surprise me on my special day but that unforeseen events prevented them from coming. Just thankful that she tried!
520. ... for the amazing support of family & friends.
521. ... for dear friends who surprised me with a visit to church to help celebrate my special day.
522. ... for incredible worship at church.
529. ... that God takes time to show us we are loved.
530. ...for chance to share the day with my grandson. I honestly don't know why he wants to stay with this boring Nana but he does and I love him so much.
531. ... for those evenings when my youngest granddaughter calls to ask us to go to dinner with her and her family.
532. ... for the anticipation of going Christmas shopping with my hubby! Haven't done any yet but hopefully we'll get it all done in one night!
533. ... for the excitement I feel for the first Christmas service with my congregation.
534. ... to be preacing a special message with my youth & children's pastors on Christmas Sunday.
535. ... to see the possibility of some 'real' snow in our area. Last year we only got a total of about 3" ... all winter!
536. ... for the opportunity to purposefully count the blessings with which God has truly blessed me. I deserve NOTHING...yet, He loves me so much that He blesses me continually!
538. ... for the man that chose no to put away his betrothed and to accept the Son of God as his own.
539. ... for God's precious Gift to mankind.
540. ... that Jesus never waivered from His purpose in His earthly life.
Tag...you're it. Tell me what you are thankful for this holiday season. Comment below, tweet or post to FaceBook some of those incredible blessings from God!
May you have a blessed and Merry Christmas. Remember...Jesus is the Reason for the Season!